Here at HFE we deliver over 20 different fitness industry qualification spanning a variety of disciplines, including fitness instructor, personal trainer, Pilates, yoga, exercise referral and much more.
Our award-winning blog is read by thousands and we’re constantly looking for new, authoritative voices to create compelling content.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has a strong command of the English language and who has the ability to write authoritative, engaging and technically accurate content.
The role will be undertaken on a freelance basis and as such can be completed remotely. While an initial scoping meeting may be necessary (subject to the individual project), this may not always be the case. The scope of writing projects will always be agreed in advance in respect of their style, tone, size, position and of course deadline.
A fixed sum will be agreed in advance of the project and payment will be remitted once all of the deliverables have been completed.
About the Applicant:
- have at least 2 years’ experience of in the respective role or discipline you will be writing.
- be passionate about the health and fitness sector and be able to reflect that passion in your writing.
- have the ability to deliver high-quality documentation with a keen eye for detail.
- be able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easy to understand with text and images.
- be able to write grammatically correct and stylistically strong content that reduces the need for exhaustive editing.
- be highly competent at using Microsoft Office, particularly Word.
You should be:
- educated to degree level, preferably in the field or discipline that you are writing about with a minimum grade of 2:1 or above.
- possess relevant vocational qualifications and experience in the field or discipline that you will be writing in (e.g. personal training, Pilates, yoga, sports massage).
If you feel that you have what it takes to undertake this role, feel free to submit your CV and we’ll be in touch if we think you’ll be suitable.
|Job Category||Fitness Writers|