Expert Content Writer – Fitness and Marketing
We are a fast-paced fitness-industry training provider and we’re on the lookout for an adept, agile and talented content writer to join our content and marketing team.
You must be able to produce strong, engaging and inspiring written copy that captivates the reader. You must be articulate, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be able to communicate exquisitely through your writing. Above all, you need to be passionate and capable of making a meaningful difference to our marketing campaigns.
***Considered applicants will be required to complete a copywriting task and demonstrate their communication capabilities on interview – please do not apply unless you are certain you meet the above person specification. ***
If successful, you will be required to work from our offices in Chorley, Lancashire, to perform a wide-range of content-based marketing tasks, including writing articles, product descriptions, outreach content, social content, conduct and transcribe influencer interviews, in-line with the company’s content marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
There will be extensive opportunities to learn from other colleagues about wider digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimisation, PPC, social media marketing, remarketing, user testing and affiliate marketing, with full on the job training being provided in these areas as required.
Ultimately, this is a content writing role and the content will always be the first priority.
The following are mandatory requirements:
- a proven track record of writing creative, trustworthy, authoritative and engaging written content
- a strong command of the English language, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and different styles and tones of writing
- an ability to be able to write long and short-form content, that is evidence-based, technically accurate and highly engaging
- the ability to positively engage and influence people with your written communication
- exacting professional standards with a keen eye for detail
The following are desirable requirements:
- experience of using a content management system (CMS) like WordPress
- experience of using desktop publishing software like Adobe InDesign
- experience of using Adobe Photoshop
- experience of using email communication tools like Mailchimp
- experience with digital marketing and search engine optimisation
- experience of working alongside web designers and developers
Note: We are extremely keen to recruit somebody who has a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition, an area that aligns with our core business. However, no formal training or qualifications are necessary in this area.
We are HFE, a rapidly growing learning provider to the fitness profession. We have a reputation for excellence and it’s important that any prospective member of the team cares passionately about this.
Our number one priority is to serve our customers with more value than expect – this is what drives us each and every day.
Our courses are not just about getting a qualification – it’s much more than this! Our courses facilitate growth – they enable our students to develop more knowledge, more skills, more expertise.
Our courses are a vehicle that empowers our students to become more!
|Job Category||Content Marketing, Copywriting, Digital Marketing|