We are a fast-paced fitness-industry training provider seeking one, or more, experienced, passionate and talented digital marketing professional to join the our existing marketing team.
If successful, you will be required to perform a wide-range of digital marketing tasks, including competitor analysis, search engine optimisation, social media management, web content writing (product and blog) and reporting (analytics, AdWords, search console, Ahrefs). There will also be opportunities to participate in other areas of digital marketing, including PPC, remarketing, user testing, email and affiliate marketing, with full training being provided in these areas.
On application, you must be able to demonstrate:
- a proven track record in digital marketing, with at least 1 years’ paid employment experience
- a strong understanding or organic search metrics, including key ranking factors and effective strategies for improving search engine visibility and the acquisition of traffic
- an ability to be able to write long and short-form content, that is evidence-based, technically and grammatically accurate
- experience of using a range of digital content and marketing programs, including WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and ideally, Dreamweaver
- experience of working alongside web designers and developers
- a keen eye for detail
Note: We are extremely keen to recruit somebody who has a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition, an area which aligns with our core subject areas and values.
We are HFE, a rapidly growing learning provider to the fitness profession. We have a reputation for excellence and it’s important that any prospective member of the team cares passionately about this.
Our number one priority is to serve our customers with more value than expect – this is what drives us each and every day.
Our courses are not just about getting a qualification – it’s much more than this! Our courses facilitate growth – they enable our students to develop more knowledge, more skills, more expertise. Our courses are a vehicle that empowers our students to become more!
If not, this isn’t the right position for you.
- Reference ID: DME/01
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £22,500.00-£23,500.00 per year
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|