We are a forward thinking, rapidly expanding training provider with a reputation for blazing trials and leading the way. With our innovative training programmes, cost effective payment options and highly skilled and experienced tutors, we are considered one of the foremost and trustworthy providers in the health and fitness sector.
Our provision is expanding in terms of scale and reach. In order to help us realise our growth targets and ambitions, we’re seeking highly focused, service-orientated exercise professionals to join our existing team of course tutors and assessors. More specifically, we’re looking for suitably qualified exercise professionals to help us deliver our:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
- Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates
About the Role:
The role will involve teaching and assessing the practical aspects of our qualifications in the Glasgow area. You will need to teach the course in accordance with the timetables, lesson plans and resources we supply, although you will also have the ability to apply your own creative flare and draw upon your own professional experiences.
As a new tutor, you will initially be paired with our more experienced Senior Tutors who will provide all the on the job training needed to enable you to teach independently.
The role is a freelance and self-employed position and work is allocated to tutors based on their location, availability and skillset. Most of our courses are delivered at weekends although mid-week opportunities are also available.
We currently pay between £135-£165 per day (L2-L3) plus expenses and enhancements depending on the level of course being taught or assessed. Rates of pay are reviewed annually in-line with the consumer price index.
About the Applicant:
- have at least 2 years’ experience of working in the exercise and fitness sector in the disciplines in which you are qualified.
- be a passionate and energetic exercise professional with a genuine desire to help our learners to become more.
- be service-focused and willing to go the extra mile, both for our students and the company.
- possess strong communication skills and an ability to be sensitive and empathetic to the needs of others.
- An industry-recognised Level 3 Fitness Industry Qualification (e.g. personal training, Pilates, yoga, sports massage)
- A relevant teaching qualification – may consider applicants working towards (e.g. Award in Education and Training, PTTLS, DTTLS, CTTLS, Cert Ed, PGCE)
- A relevant vocational assessing qualification – may consider applicants working towards (e.g. D32/33, A1/A2, CAVA)
Finally, you must be able to commit to HFE exclusively in a commercial capacity – we do not employ tutors who work for other commercial training providers. In return, you will be rewarded with regular work, the privilege of working with likeminded professionals and the pride of knowing that you are making a real and meaningful difference to the lives of our graduates.