HFE is an award winning training provider to the health and fitness profession and with a proven track record for success within the sector.
Who we’re looking for…
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal orientated fitness professional(s) to join our existing team of Learner Support Tutors. While we’re inviting applications from all industry professionals, we’re especially keen to source applications from those qualified and experienced in group/studio-based exercise, particularly with qualification and experience with Pilates and/or Yoga.
What sets us apart from other training providers is our people, which is why we’re looking for ambitious, driven and focused fitness professionals. Our people personify ‘the extra mile’ philosophy – if this isn’t you then this job isn’t for you!
The successful candidate will primarily be employed at our offices in Chorley, Lancashire .
Learner Support Tutors are primarily responsible for providing ongoing tuition, support and guidance to facilitate students in the achievement of their respective qualification(s).
- You will need to possess a minimum of 12 months’ fitness industry experience and be qualified to at least Level 3 in your respective discipline – Essential
- You will also hold a recognised vocational assessor qualification (A1/A2, Cava etc) and/or a valid teaching qualification (PTTLS, DTTLS, Cert Ed etc) – Desirable
- Strong communication skills, empathy and an ability to motivate others – Essential
- A good command of basic IT (managing emails, word processing etc) – Essential
- Organised, intrinsically motivated and focused on excellence – Essential
The successful applicant(s) will be rewarded with a basic salary of £17,136 plus a monthly a generous bonus package (OTE £20,136).
HFE is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. The company follows safer recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The post holder will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and HFE’s enhanced employee vetting process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,136.00 /year
|Job Category||Assessors, Support Tutors|